Thursday, July 16, 2015

3 - My Goals and Dreams

Ever since I was young, I wanted to be someone who'll be remembered by people. I wasn't aiming to be someone big; instead, I was going for someone who can, at least a little bit, change the minds of people or maybe even the world.
This saying always comes into my mind, "It's not about what you say that gets them to remember, but it's what you do to that makes them remember."

I wanted to be so many things like: an astronomer, a scientist, a lawyer, a teacher, geologist, a neurologist and many more. You may have noticed that it's mostly about science, I love the way science makes me feel. It makes me feel aware and it made me feel like I was part of this world, this galaxy and this universe. I realized that my future was full of endless possibilities. I could be anyone I want.


Now that I am here and knowing that I've made it this far, I can say that my goals and dreams are to inspire, to help and to bring happiness. I wanna be someone who can someday say to herself, "I finally made it."
I wanna be someone who can maybe change a life. I know it maybe too over the top but it's a dream, and it's my dream.

Now that I've entered a new chapter in my life, I will make the best of it. It maybe harder than before but something worth having is worth fighting for.

I am Shania, asking you "What your goal/dream?"


2 comments:

  1. Go for it Shania! Do what your best and be next to Mr. Armstrong! GO for GOLD! Yay!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welp, I say I'm quite jealous that you have a clear ambition that will fuel you through life. As for me, I have no such grand dreams. To tell you the truth, I've been searching for a long while now. I hope that throughout our journey, we could help each other achieve our dreams. For the time being, my dream is to get my Degree. haha.

    ReplyDelete