Monday, July 13, 2015

2 - Food to D.I.Y

There are so many different kinds of food that we could make or buy. Today I will show you some of the food that all of us can make. All of the food that I have listed are easy and delicious, I am positive you will like them. I have listed the top 5 food you and your family can D.I.Y (do it yourself). Since it is a DIY, you can add your own kick to it and make it to your own liking.

Let's start with our countdown,


5. Potato Chips

Tired of buying potato chips? well, you can make your own. You will only need three items to make this your potato chip into a reality. First you'll need is (of course) a potato, vegetable oil and your favorite seasoning (salt or powdered flavors). Watch this video to help you ease that craving!


These chips are crunchy and light. I recommend you to try this at home.



4. Banana Ice Cream

Who doesn't like bananas in their dessert right? Imagine... banana cake, banana juice and banana ice cream. I'm already getting hungry. Today, I will show you how to make banana ice cream with just two ingredients: a banana and... a topping of your choice. Watch the video below to make your own delicious dessert.


This recipe is healthy and super yummy. Have a banana-tastic day!



3. S'mores Dip

Hmm s'mores... This sweet treat is surely a party starter. Marshmallows + Chocolate = S'mores dip! This classy dish can make anyone beg for more. You can always experiment with this dish by changing the recipe a bit and adding your signature style to it.


Next time you crave for something sweet, make this!



2.  Nutella

Ahhh, The chocolate that tastes like heaven. This may seem shocking, but you can make your very own Nutella! All of the items that you'll need in making your own Nutella is in the video! Make sure to share the food you make. Sharing is caring.


They say it's even better than the original, guess you'll never know till you try it.



1. Pizza Dip

Okay, you may have heard of pizza but pizza dip? this must be the holy grail of dips. This dip is creamy and mouth-watering, you can tell just by looking at it. Cheese, cheese and cheese... This dip is the bomb. This can make you into Mr. or Ms. Pizza, saving the hungry and feeding the starved. This flavorful dish can transform you into a better person. This dish is love.


Pizza Dip + Me = Life





That's all for the list. Maybe next time I'll add more. I hope you loved the food that I've listed and make sure to try them out! I will be posting more soon!
Thank you and God bless!
I am Shania.

Signing out.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mouth- watering blogpost!!! I'm going to try this real soon!!! But it would be better if we do this together with martha and kate!! It will be fun yay!

    ReplyDelete