Wednesday, July 8, 2015

1 - Welcome to my blog

Hi! My name is Shania Reyes. I am exactly 16 years, 11 months, 16 days and 28 hours old.
I love adventure, though I find it a hassle to commute, don't you think so too?
It's better to travel when you have a car, though you might not enjoy the journey that much because then you will just be sitting and looking out the window, unless of course if you have a trailer that you could bring on a road trip

If I had one like this, I would never be back home.

or buses like these

I wish I had one. Owning one would be extreme

A trip with one of these would be perfect

I've always wanted to create a blog but I wasn't able to, but now I can and I would like to share my thoughts and my interests with everyone.

<3

Quotes

Science and other informative stuff

FOOD!!

Maybe some weird and funny things too?


I am only an amateur though but I will give my best in writing my blog. So stay tuned and I hope you like the things I will be posting.


Have a good day! and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment