Monday, August 24, 2015

15 - Netflix



I  know most of us know Netflix but to those who don't know Netflix a provider of on-demand internet streaming. In other words, it's a place where you can stream movies and shows.
When I first heard of Netflix, I instantly wanted to make an account but unfortunately it's unavailable here in the Philippines. I was devastated when I read the words "unavailable in your region", I wanted to make an account so bad.
Netflix is loved by many. One of the users of Netflix wrote on a review, “Netflix it is neither about fine dining lunches (there are good, but not exceptional free-boxed lunches) nor pure extravagances like an onsite masseuse. However, you get what you need without any bureaucracy or pushback, whether it's new software or a new Mac. And the "no policy or tracking" on vacation is a huge perk, in that you get treated like an adult to take off the time you need / want with no fuss. And the "no policy" doesn't mean you are secretly expected not to take time off (I certainly have taken my share).” One of its pros is that it is the original content and the price of  it is worth paying for, but the current seasons of the shows you want to watch isn’t always or maybe even never available.
Netflix is surely a place for those movie lovers or show lovers. It is a must have when you just want to relax and be comfortable. Maybe soon enough it will be available in our country and I am looking forward to using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment