Sunday, July 30, 2017

INFOSEC #4

The topics for the final machine projects have been distributed to the groups. I am actually quite excited to learn about SpamAssassin since this will be the first time I'll be able to use a software such as that. Learning about softwares can be quite tough and frustrating (specially when you encounter a problem),but I think that we will be able to do just fine since we will be working as a group or team and not just individuals. We can hopefully present early so that we can get a 20% bonus. Debate topics have also been distributed, we're the ones against trap and trace. Debates always make me feel nervous because they can be so unpredictable, like you don't know what would be asked or said (but I guess that's also one of the charms of debates, you don't know what will happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment